Plastic enclosure series KS013
We are strong in all disciplines
Matrix keyboard controller (without integrated switch)
We support our customers beyond the production of the pure keyboard also with the development and production of connexion electronics which we deliver programmed according to our customers’ specifications.
The keyboard controller series mtcon were developped for serving as an interface module between a control panel (keyboard) and a processing system (personal computer). Their task is the interpretation of a defined keyboard matrix and the transmission of the stored matrix code in serial form.
As a communication interface, the controller supports the PS/2 and USB (HID)-protocol.
Although the controller of the series mtcon are standardised products, it is necessary to adapt the matrix codes to the special needs of the user or the application. This adaptation is effected by programming a specific matrix table during the final mounting of the controller. The definition of this table between the user and our technician is done with the first order. Alternative assembly options for connection to the desired peripheral devices can also be defined.
The controller is delivered in an operative condition, only the connection to the control panel and the PC should be established by a plug-in or soldered connection. Suitable connection cables (PS/2 and USB) are available as accessories in our program. According to usage site, a cover plate or an enclosure will be necessary.
- matrix keyboard controller without integrated switch
- freely programmable according to specifications
- keyboard controller in SMD-technology for PS/2 and USB-interface
- outer dimensions: 65x30x9 mm (according to assembly)
- keyboard for max. 12x20 matrix (240 keys)
- all keys can be programmed in one level (no FN-keys)
- n-key-rollover compatible by adapting the matrix configuration or matrix diode
- controlling of up to 3 LED`s possible (num, caps, scroll-lock)
- suitable for use with different technologies (foil-, short stroke- or long stroke keyboards)
- connexions for key matrix and LEDs divided in 2 arrays with 24 pins each in grid 2,54 for plug connector up to 0,635mm
- customized programming possible
- ample possibilities for defining key properties
- fixing with 2 mounting borings
- maximum storage and operating temperature: 0 °C up to +70 °C
Our keyboards can communicate with your application via
Art. No. mtcon1220-fp/oW
Standard USB-interface separator
Quick and easy to integrate into existing systems
|supply voltage||5V (self-powerd by USB-port)|
|connections||50,0 mm x 20,0 mm|
|dimensions||USB-B (to the host)|
USB-A (to the device)
JST-PH4 (RM: 2,00 mm) or equivalent
(to CAPWS01 and FTWS01)
|mounting||2 holes M3|
|operating temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|storage temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|included in scope of delivery||USB-interface isolator*|
* Optional: custom cables available
Art. No. WSUST01
- USB-interface separator
- can be quickly and easily integrated into existing systems or be retrofitted
- compatible with CAPWS01 and FTWS01
- can be used for example as a cleaning buttonn
- in connection with an electrical key switch can it be as a access lock to
prevent unauthorized users to refuse the use of USB Ports
The mtcon keyboard controller series can also be supplied with a enclosure.
The following series have proven themselves for this